Research in progress
- Health and Citizenship: Gaps and needs in intercultural health care to latin american immigrant living in USA
Gaps and needs in reproductive health and maternal-child care. Comparative study on the immigrant population residing in the metropolitan area of Porto and Lisbon (Portugal) versus São Paulo (Brazil).
- Reconstruction of identity in adolescents with cancer in brazil. Coping strategies and psychosocial impact.
- Latin America Studies
- Social Medicine
- Cultural Identities in Multicultural Societies
- Mediation and Social Cohesion
Health and Citizenship
- Immigration and Public Health
- Social Technology and Public Policy
- Queer and Sexualities Studies
- Gender Studies and Equity Policie